About the Course
This course focuses on all the concepts of aeronautical engineering through aeromodelling and provides Hands-on experience on the electronic and electrical instrumentation of an RC aircraft.
Topics covered in the course
1. Basics of Flight & Aeronautics
2. Different Systems in an Aircraft
3. Stability & Control of an Aircraft
4. Instrumentation in an RC Aircraft
5. Concepts of Centre of gravity
6. Control surfaces and their names
7. Force analysis of the plane
and many more.
Please note : The Plane and its components used in the course are for teaching purpose only and will be taken back at the end of the course.